Tuesday, March 2, 2010

updates....

I have no pictures to post today. My camera battery is dead and I keep forgetting to charge it. I have missed out on lots of picture opportunities lately. So here is just a quick update on what we are doing.
Charlie is completely potty trained. It took him less than 2 weeks. I'm still in shock about it, but am so proud of him for his big accomplishment. I am starting to think BIRTHDAY for him already. I can't believe he'll be 3 soon. I don't know, as of yet, what kind of party we are doing yet. I am torn between Mickey Mouse Club House or Trains. These are two of his favorite things. I'll probably do trains, since 10 days after his birthday we are going to an 8 day Walt Disney vacation. He'll get plenty of Mickey Mouse then!!!
Ashley is doing well. She still in jujitsu, but we have taken a small break for a couple of weeks. The cold, snow and family illness has put a damper on that. She is getting so tall.....pretty soon she'll be taller tan me. She is ready for summer vacation for sure.
Hopefully I'll remember to charge my camera battery soon, and my blogging inspiration will return soon.
Hope all is well!