We came home for a few minutes to shower and get some needed supplies.
Charlie was sleeping when we left. He is in better spirits today. Even smiled a couple of times today. :) The doctor came in and said they still have a concern over his belly. They are going to run a barrium swallow and I think a barrium enema tomorrow before the Pedi. Surgeon comes in. Still think surgery is possible. Breathing issues are BETTER. They have stopped all breathing treatments. He still has his NG Tube in his belly. They are measuring his abdomen every 4 hours to see if it is getting bigger. His temp is normal so far today. I know this is a little short and random, but I'm in a hurry. Thank you for prayers. We need them. Thank you to all who have called or visited. And thank you for all the goodies and gifts too. We appreciate it all. Also Ashley is felling much better too. She is staying with my mom and dad right now. She is still coughing, but overall is better too. I miss her when we have to be apart. So I worry about both of my kids and my stress level could uses some help.LOL