I've been tagged by my SIL, Jerilynn. I've never done this before and I really don't have anyone to tag. (sad huh!) Here it goes.
8 favorite TV shows:
-Nancy Grace
-Desperate Housewives
-Grey's Anatomy
-Private Practice
-Real Housewives of Orange County
-Jon and Kate Plus 8
-What Not to Wear
-American Idol
8 Favorite Restaurants:
-Taco Villa
-Outback
-Applebee's
-Mi Thai
-Kabuki
-El Manatial
-Olive Garden
-Red Lobster
8 Things I did this weekend:
-Celebrated my mom's 60th Birthday. Love You MOM!
-Made chocolate dipped pretzels, pecans, and peanut butter cookies with my MOM
-Drove Ashley to Hereford.
-WORKED! YUCK
-Ate dinner with my In-Laws YUMMMMM
-Drove around and looked at Christmas Lights
-Made 4 cakes
-Watched Narnia 2 with Henry
8 Things I look forward to.
-Santa coming to see my kids. Charlie is going to have a blast.
-Sleeping in during the Christmas Break.
-Being with my family
-Income Tax time! Paying off Bills!!!!!
-Ringing in the New Year
-Starting the Dave Ramsey reducing debt program.
-loosing weight after Christmas!
-Seeing some good movies. (Twilight, Four Christmases, Marley and Me and many more)
8 things on my wish list:
-Getting a sewing machine
-reading the rest of the Twilight series.
-a new sweat suit and shoes
-a new comforter for my bed
-a front deck on our house
-to loose 20 lbs.
-to get my hair colored. Cover the unsightly gray!
-clean my house from top to bottom this week! YUCK